Thursday, April 14, 2016

New Beginnings

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24 KJV


Spring is just about here in 
the San Luis Valley, 
which means lots of preparation for new life.


We can't plant seeds outside just yet, 
but I've started plants indoors to give them a head start.
I can't wait until I can start gardening outside.


I bought some of my seeds from Seed Savers Exchange and the rest from Walmart and other local stores. 
We have plants running out our ears and I still have more to sow.


I have around 45 chicken eggs set in my incubator. 
I keep the humidity in my incubator around 45-50% and temperature about 99°F. They are due to hatch on the 26th of April. My record hatch is about 19 chicks, hopefully this year I can hatch more. 
I am so exited for hatch day!!!.

After this batch of eggs I will try to hatch ducklings for the first time.


Hope you have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment